Polo shirts are a type of t-shirt which in early days was worn by polo players, and thus, the name of the attire originated. Today, it is available for both boys and girls. The shirts are durable and comfortable. Its demand in the market is higher than any other worn style.
Looking at the market size for polo shirts, one can contemplate starting a business in that respective field. But this occupation requires much more than just wholesaling and retailing.
Things that one should know before making polo shirts:
- The cost of the polo shirts.
- The materials that should be used to make the shirt.
- Length, width, and design are important for it to be called a polo shirt.
- Designing a proper variety of shirts.
- The market demand for it.
- Where and how to print it.
The polo shirts design is printed in variety. Starting a business of these shirts requires knowledge of the type of cloth one is using. Generally, the shirts are made of cotton mixed with silk.
To popularise your already built business you can offer certain unique modifications of the shirts, such as:
- Make them look a bit sportier.
- The hem of the t-shirt must be forwardly pressed making it smarter in look.
- The hem of the polo shirt should be split where coloring can be done differently.
- Use of multicolor buttons.
- Make it shrink-proof and durable.
- Use designs that are trendy or vintage.
The shirt is more popular among boys than in girls today. Girls who are tomboys prefer to wear it as a look of macho.
Main features that entrepreneurs can add to their product are:
- Give the facility to the customers ‘design your own polo shirts‘.
- Let the customers choose their threaded pattern of the polo shirt.
- Provide them with a lot of variety.
Price also plays a crucial role in popularising your polo t-shirts. The mass won’t pay you enough until and unless they don’t see any unique feature in your product whereas on the other hand, if you have quality and uniqueness the prices are accepted by your customers.
The above mentioned are the modifications which you can implement if not yet. Popularity is directly proportional to the customer’s positive review. Customer demand and satisfaction should be the foremost priority for such types of businesses.