Tantric massage is a practice that uses touch to help you heal on all levels, this form of massage relaxes your mind and body, helping you unwind so you can feel recharged and ready for the day ahead and it also has a very positive impact on your state of mental clarity, allowing you to make the most of your day.
Because it’s based on Eastern philosophy, Tantric London massage is also referred to as ritualized massages because of its connection with spiritual practices. It can be used by anyone who is willing to learn about how their brain works and incorporate these ideas into their professional practice.
How Does Tantric Massage Work?
Tantric massage uses touch in a different way than most other forms of massage and the focus is not on relieving physical pain or tension, but on calming your mind and body so you can experience a more intuitive state.
As the mind and body communicate, it’s important to remember that there’s an emotional component too, if the emotional state isn’t in balance, the physical body will suffer in some way, so tantric massage uses touch as a way to help unblock any blocks that may be holding you back in your day-to-day life.
The way you touch someone affects your brainwaves and physiological responses and this means that the way you touch can have a large impact on how someone feels.
Types of Tantric Massage
There are numerous types of tantric massage:
- Erotic massage- This is a sensual, erotic massage that’s focused on your sensual pleasure. It can include foreplay, sensual kisses, and touching intimate areas.
- Reiki massage- Reiki is the practice of channeling energy from the universe, which is then transferred to the person receiving the massage. Reiki massage opens you up to the energy of the Universe and guides you in healing yourself.
- Sound/music/chakra massage- Sound, music, and chakras are all ancient concepts that have been repurposed by tantric massage practitioners. Sound massage is used to bring your chakras into alignment so you can feel more connected to your emotions and intuition.
- The candle massage- Using the right kind of candle can have a profound effect on your nervous system. Using a substance that is scented with a scent that is significant to you can help you heal more deeply.
- Oil massage- With this type of massage, you massage the client using oils that are scented with a scent that is significant to them. It’s a great way to get your partner relaxed and feel supported.
Benefits of Tantric Massage
- Boosts Physical Strength – The increased blood flow that happens in a tantric massage allows for increased oxygen uptake by the muscles, which in turn makes you feel stronger and more able to face the day.
- Releases Emotional Blocks – Tantric massage is all about letting go of emotional blocks so you can feel more connected to yourself. This allows you to make better decisions and find balance in your life.
- Eases Stress – Massages are great for releasing stress and tension, but tantric massage is based around touching which means it’s also a huge stress reducer.
- Connects You to Yourself – Tantric massage is all about connecting to yourself on a deeper level.